Frenzy Is Out There!

I did it! I took the plunge and finally put my first novel, Frenzy, out for public consumption. I wrote this almost ten years ago, spent long hours before and after work slumped over a keyboard hammering out scene after scene. As many other authors found out, getting a traditional publisher to give you a chance is a nightmare. I understand that they are overloaded with proposals and are hoping to strike gold day after day. It makes getting published so trying on your resolve and patience. But thanks to Amazon's KDP program we get an avenue that gets our work out there, available for millions of readers. I also understand that my novel may or may not be a hit, but with their feedback (easily submitted on the book's page) it gives authors a chance to know how their written works are viewed and accepted. I know a review will be coming soon and have a thick enough skin to accept that my book isn't everyone's cup of tea... and that there will be many who feel otherwise!

As I said, this has been a long time coming and I can't wait to see where this journey takes me. And to all who give the book a chance I say THANK YOU in advance!!

Comments

  1. So what's next?... will there be a followup or are you working on somthing different.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts