One Month And...

Sales for Frenzy have been slow, which is to be expected. I'm a new author and this is the first month it has been available. The book is selling and according to Kindle is being read throughout each day. But that's not why I'm writing this. Along the way I received my first reviews.

The first came from a fellow hailing from across the pond in Belfast. This is what he had to say on my Facebook page:

"I read the book and I would put it up there with some of best werewolf novels I have read and I have read a lot of them. Roll on the sequel."

The second came from a reviewer at Goodreads. Her take on the book was:

"I was hooked from beginning to the very end. Werewolves, government conspires, and innocent bystanders. A great read and well worth it. I couldn't get enough and can't wait to read the installment!!!"

I have to say I am psyched! It's only the start but it helps in so many ways to hear that people are enjoying the book. I'm guessing my whacked out imagination has some use to it after all.

Comments

Popular Posts